www.squeak.org??? (attached page version 2.0)

Giovanni Corriga valkadesh at libero.it
Wed Sep 10 21:54:11 UTC 2003

Il mer, 2003-09-10 alle 22:50, Colin Putney ha scritto:
> On Wednesday, September 10, 2003, at 01:36  PM, Michael van der Gulik
> wrote:
>
> > Umm... where's my attachment??
> >
> > try again...
>
> Looks good to me. The only quibble I have is that I think it would look
> better without borders between the table cells. Oh, and the right hand
> column could be dropped if no immediate use is found. It would be easy
> to put back later if it's needed.

Can I suggest some minor modifications?

- the links under "Welcome to Squeak.org" are a bit redundant, given
that they are also in the left column. Also, the header looks nicer
without those three links.

- the Download section should be more visible. I'd say it should be
placed before Documentation

- we could add a Projects section just after the Community section,
listing SqueakLand.org, the SqueakMap and Croquet.

-  a Development section with useful info, such as the release roadmap,
info on the KCP, links about BFAV, the new test server etc.

- a Links with links to ESUG and other smalltalk related sites.

I'm attaching the file with the proposed modifications

	Giovanni