[ENH][TEST] Block Argument Error Description

Mike Roberts mike at mjr104.co.uk
Wed Sep 10 23:14:37 UTC 2003

Hi,

here are two change sets that hopefully provide:

"Change Set: BlockArgumentErrorDescriptionEnh-mjr

Improves the wording of the error from BlockContext when passed an incorrect number of arguments."

"Change Set: BlockArgumentErrorDescriptionTest-mjr

Provides a simple test for the changes made to BlockContext>>valueWithArguments: in  BlockArgumentErrorDescriptionEnh-mjr."

I was playing with error wording and I decided on "This block accepts X argument(s), but was called with Y."  The initial debugger window doesn't have enough width to display this properly, but that's a separate issue.  It seems to work well.

Marcus, would you mind backing out BlockArgumentDescriptionBug.cs.gz from Version 15 of the BaseImage tests.  I'm sorry if this is a pain but I'm not sure how to do this.  Does one write a change set that removes these methods from installed images?

Cheers

Mike