[UPDATES] 3.6gamma and 3.7alpha

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Thu Sep 11 05:13:51 UTC 2003

I just published the update offering a choice to advance to 3.6gamma or
3.7alpha.  Tomorrow I will work on putting together the 3.6 gamma
images, both the Full and Basic versions.

I don't think I will be making any significant changes to the image
content... I'll probably add a comment about the Full and Basic
releases to the Welcome Window, though.  For the Full release, I'll see
if I can add the two Worlds of Squeak projects that are missing from
the current Basic release. (probably by getting them from Ned's Worlds
of Squeak package)  I'll run some of the cleanup checks that Michael
Rueger posted, too.  Other suggestions are welcome.

We've been scheduling the final releases to follow roughly two weeks
after the gamma release, so 3.6 final is currently scheduled for
Friday, September 26th.

- Doug