Alpha images on ftp site (was Re: (fwd) [Test-Runner Results]Squeak3.6beta latest update: #5411)

Bruce ONeel edoneel at sdf.lonestar.org
Thu Sep 11 13:42:19 UTC 2003

Hi,

Happy to do this.  I could easily do:

Smalltalk/Squeak/3.6gamma/current.zip

or I could have some directory

Smalltalk/Squeak/current_alpha/current.zip
Smalltalk/Squeak/current_beta/current.zip
Smalltalk/Squeak/current_gamma/current.zip

Or

Smalltalk/Squeak/testpilot/current_alpha.zip
Smalltalk/Squeak/testpilot/current_beta.zip
Smalltalk/Squeak/testpilot/current_gamma.zip

or whatever.  I don't have a strong feeling about the names.

What's easiest (and least confusing to the person who stumbles
upon it)?

cheers

bruce