enterAsActiveSubproject

jlonglan at uwo.ca jlonglan at uwo.ca
Thu Sep 11 15:18:21 UTC 2003

I put together an interactive story of sorts over the last couple of weeks...
but I've run into a problem.  I initially setup a PluggableTextMorphWithModel,
entered my text, and within my text, I used "alt-6 >> do it" to link a
selection of text to <(Project named: 'Pebble Bucket')
enterAsActiveSubprojectWithin: World.>  I initially did this without starting a
project...  Just opened Squeak and threw it all together.  I later saved my
work as a project, and loaded the project in a different image...  I was doing
some double checking this morning and now my links aren't working...  Does
anyone have any suggestions on how to get them working again?