[UPDATES] 3.6gamma and 3.7alpha

Doug Way dway at riskmetrics.com
Thu Sep 11 23:18:53 UTC 2003

Daniel Vainsencher wrote:

>I just noticed that the help window doesn't mention the Swiki directly.
>I think it should.

Actually, the latest alpha images on the ftp site are based on the 3.2
image content... so you may be looking at that.  The 3.4/3.5 final
images include some stuff about SqueakMap and also the Swiki (near the
bottom) in the Welcome Window.  (I was going to remind Bruce about that,
we should have the latest alpha images be based on the immediately
previous final image content when possible...)

- Doug