Squeak will not run on Tosh taptop with Windows 95

David Faught dave_faught at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 12 12:57:39 UTC 2003

Hi Barry,

How much memory does the laptop have?  An older machine might be memory
constrained and Squeak likes lots of memory.  Besides loading the image
in memory, I think that it tries to get 14 MB right away when it
starts.  That can be controlled through a VM command line option, but I
have had better luck just starting with a smaller image.