[Call for Action] Cleaning the menus distribution

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Sep 14 16:02:58 UTC 2003

Hi

Does anybody have the time to look at all the menu and analyse to which
function they are related and propose
some new schema? We do not need somebody with great programming
facilities just somebody always lost in the system like me.

I say that even if I know that if this would happen this would make my
book already obsolete.
But this is really the mess with the menu. Etoys is spread everywhere.
It took me more than 5 minutes to find the menu to change the etoy
language, just above genie in the help menu, which is not help at all
but just a place where stuff are put.

Stef