[eToy] Problem with composing in sequence two lines in a script

Yoshiki Ohshima Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Sun Sep 14 17:44:00 UTC 2003

  Hello,

> No. This is just  a basic image (3.5) that is used for presenting etoy
> for my book.
> Roel often gets the same problem. The last he showed me and we could
> not figure out what went wrong.
> For debugging purpose I could put my image somewhere.

  The rule of thumb is that you have to pay attention to where the
mouse cursor is, not the tile itself.  The mouseOver/mouseEnter action
uses the cursor position.

  Also, move the cursor rather slowly so that it can detect the rather
narrow gap between the edge of the tile in the scriptor and the
scriptor.

-- Yoshiki