[ANN] Chronology Package on Squeak Map v1.2

Brent Pinkney brent.pinkney at aircom.co.za
Mon Sep 15 14:39:36 UTC 2003

Hi,

An update of the Chronology package is on SqueakMap.

1.2	Add Timespan>>#+ and #-for Ingo (plus Timespan units tests)
	Fix installation script to remove spurious Z* subclasses classes from
Magnitude.

> seems nice, but what I'm still missing is a unified way to add days to
> Date and DateAndTime values. (But maybe it is only a bug in my classes
> that is surfacing now, but it's too late for me to follow this further.

version 1.2 implements #+ and#-on Timespan (super class of Date). you can
now add days (or any duration to Timespans (e.g Dates) and DateAndTime
instances in a unified manner:

{ Date today. DateAndTime now. Year current }
	collect: [ :x | x + 10 days ].

Cheers

Brent