www.squeak.org??? (attached page)

Michael van der Gulik mikevdg at hetnet.nl
Mon Sep 15 18:07:43 UTC 2003

ducasse wrote:

> On Jeudi, sep 11, 2003, at 16:33 Europe/Zurich, Daniel Vainsencher wrote:
>
>> I don't know how practical this is, but is would be nice if the swiki
>> pages were alternately addressable as swiki.squeak.org/squeak/1 or
>> something like that. More memorable than minnow...

I agree very strongly with that!! The squeak wiki should be the official
squeak wiki and thus should be registered under squeak.org somewhere.

Who looks after domain name registration? Who controls squeak.org?

> I agree. It would be good that the search engine on Squeak.org also
> search swiki.

as long as somebody other than me does that... my HTML skills are
limited to what Mozilla composer has in it's menus.

mikevdg.