http://squackers.swiki.net (was "The September 2003 SF Squeak gathering is this Wednesday")

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Mon Sep 15 19:20:03 UTC 2003

Hi Juan--

> I'd love to know how these meetings are. Would you care to send a
> mail to the list afterwards, with some comments? Perhaps, even some
> pictures.

	When we started the meetings in April, I created
http://squackers.swiki.net for such reportage. I currently don't have
time to maintain it alone, but I've had good results with collaborators
(see, e.g., the May meeting notes). Similarly, I have as-yet-unreleased
video and stills from the meetings, and would welcome media
contributions from others. (It's also a little tricky sometimes to get
consent from those in attendance.)

> May be in my next trip to SF (whenever that happens), I could attend.

	Excellent!

	take care,

-C

--