New Smalltalk book in German

Markus Fritsche Fritsche.Markus at gmx.net
Tue Sep 16 18:35:57 UTC 2003

Nils Kassube <nika at kassube.de> writes:

> The author is a university professor probably recycling some of his
> lecture notes ;-)

If it's the J. Brauer who taught me smalltalk, then some of his lecture
notes might get recycled (but that's not bad) :-). However, this is good
news, because there was no literature supporting smalltalk programming
at my university (in german - what leads me to think why the hell
students here are so scared reading english books).

We learn six months smalltalk and after that we have a crash course in
java.

Regards, Markus

--
http://reauktion.de/archer/