[ENH][3.6] DeprecationPreference-avi

Julian Fitzell julian at beta4.com
Tue Sep 16 19:15:48 UTC 2003

I'm not convinced we really need a preference for this.  It adds more
complexity and I still think you'd end up getting annoyed at other
people's packages' deprecations while trying to solve your own (as
opposed to just ignoring those lines in a transcript).  I think I'd
still vote for just having transcript output, but this enhancement would
certainly be better than the status quo.