[FIX] RefactoryFixes-nk

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Tue Sep 16 19:18:35 UTC 2003

On Tuesday 16 September 2003 08:10 am, Daniel Vainsencher wrote:
> Hi Ned. I'm going through these and integrating, and have a few
> questions.
>
> The CodeHolder change to spawnHierarchy seems to reinstate an older
> version. Basically, unless one resets HierarchyBrowser's superclass
> to be the RB, we're not getting an RHB, so I'm going to drop it
> anyway, unless you have counter suggestions.

That's fine. Actually, I'd changed the superclass too at some point
(in some image), and remember it not working too well.

> Text>*monticello-converting>withSqueakLineEndings seems to me like
> it should be in base.

It should be. However, my version is also not fully correct, as it
doesn't modify the runs in case the line endings get changed. The
Monticello version deals with this by throwing away the runs
altogether.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com