Graphs

Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus schwa at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Sep 17 18:15:43 UTC 2003

Yes, we talked about this before, and probably should do something
with it.  I have a simple graph module of my own I've been using...
I'll package it up and put it on SqueakMap for comparison (it's
by no means complete... that's why I hadn't put it up on SqueakMap).
I think that Monticello would be a great help for developing a
standard graph module.

Joshua