[BUG] loading new version of RB deletes important methods

Daniel Vainsencher danielv at netvision.net.il
Thu Sep 18 17:56:16 UTC 2003

Ned, I'm assuming that this only happened if you loaded using MC, and
not with only MCInstaller installed?

Can you see whether this works if you do the update using MC v20?

I'd prefer to avoid the workaround you suggest, and I can't think of a
better one. The point of removing those methods from the RB is to stop
tracking/overriding them, so now overriding their categorization is not
a move in the direction I want...

Daniel