[m17n] RFC: Babel at Work!

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Sep 18 20:28:14 UTC 2003

Hi diego

I will have a look because I was not thikning until recently that this
was important to have a french
version of Squeak. I will do another pass on the changeset I sent
recently. Now my question is:
	- is your work more than editing the method in Etoy? I guess so bt I'm
confused: do you replace all the symbols
	of Squeak?
	- then can we save this work so that we can reapply to the next
versions?

because this is what I was wondering when I looked at the french
changeset. how do I know if something new arrived in the system. Where
should I put the french sentences. I'm sure that you understand my
question.

	Stef