About the StarBrowser

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Thu Sep 18 20:35:56 UTC 2003

On Thursday 18 September 2003 12:24 pm, ducasse wrote:
> PS: fro my narrow minded point of view, I dream about having RB
> integrated in SB so that we could

How integrated? If you have the RB loaded, I believe that StarBrowser
will use it as its browser. Or at least my version does (of course,
that's probably not the version I have on SqueakMap).

If you mean "use the categories to produce the browser environments",
then this too should be pretty easy by adding a menu item. I'll think
about it/put it on my TODO list.

If there's anyone out there who wants to do some StarBrowser
development, I can put my latest stuff somewhere to play with.

Is there anyone who has an open WebDAV server we could use Monticello
with?

Thanks,
--
Ned Konz