About the StarBrowser

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Thu Sep 18 20:46:48 UTC 2003

Hi Ned,

> How integrated? If you have the RB loaded, I believe that StarBrowser
> will use it as its browser.

Yes

> Or at least my version does (of course,
> that's probably not the version I have on SqueakMap).

I mean: rename only within the current selection....Because now SB
works only one way
from the code editing for example to the classification, while in fact
the code editing should be
also classification aware. in such a case SB+RB+whisker would be really
a killer browser.

> If you mean "use the categories to produce the browser environments",
> then this too should be pretty easy by adding a menu item. I'll think
> about it/put it on my TODO list.

This would be a dream (Ok we did not tried too hard  ;))