video clip editing

Gary McGovern zeppy at australia.edu
Fri Sep 19 14:51:46 UTC 2003

That sounds like what I was thinking of. The recovery of hidden pixels
sounds like the biggest problem. I'm starting to think that maybe this
could be overcome by taking a sequence of shots where the whole object(s)
is in view at some point then all the objects can be whole morphs and then
composed. Or perhaps where there is motion like someone walking through
water it would be a composite.

Thanks
Gary