[FIX] ClassRemovalRename ( [cd][er][et][sm] Functionally OK, needs a couple of minor edits )

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Sun Sep 21 15:38:11 UTC 2003

I think that #forgetClass:logged: is a good choice for the method name.
It conveys the intent of the method without setting incorrect expectations.

In most cases, I would not expect that the deprecated method should have
its behavior changed, but think the way it is being done here makes a
reasonable choice on behalf of the user, so let's go with it.

Class>>removeFromSystem has unnecessary formatting changes. Should be a
one-word change to the method. Changed it back so that the only thing that
changes is the call to #forgetClass:logged:.

Fixed typo in the comment for SystemDictionary>>removeClassFromSystem:logged:
(s/SsytemDictionary/SystemDictionary/).

Change set attached with the two edits mentioned above.