[NIT] Managing repositories in MC

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Sun Sep 21 19:03:08 UTC 2003

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003, Daniel Vainsencher wrote:

> Small enhancement request - I have one repository for everything I post
> - my FTP directory up on modules.sqf.org.

I've added this repository to the ViewMC instance at
modules.squeakfoundation.org/mc, so that people can browse diffs between
Refactory versions, etc.

It would be nice to get inter-repository diffing going as well, so that
one could easily view your changes to Goran's SM code.

Is there anything else that people would like added to ViewMC?  Is it at
all useful?

Ken Causey mentioned wanting to be able to browse the actual code
online...