[NIT] Managing repositories in MC

Avi Bryant avi at beta4.com
Sun Sep 21 19:00:13 UTC 2003

On Sun, 21 Sep 2003, Daniel Vainsencher wrote:

> Small enhancement request - I have one repository for everything I post
> - my FTP directory up on modules.sqf.org. When I want to use it for
> another package, I need to find it in an existing package and from there
> move it (or recreate it). D&D would be ideal, or the +Repos button could
> have a dynamic menu for existing repositories, that would be pretty
> convinient too.

Yeah, that's not a bad idea.
Another possibility would be to have a single list of repositories, but to
be able to individually enable/disable a repository by package.

UI is an area I think Colin and I would be very grateful for any help with
- both in terms of polishing the current morphic code to add things like
DND, and in terms of finding new interaction styles for the same model.

I think the model is stable enough that it's not going to suddenly render
such work obsolete.