morphic animation api

Travis Griggs tgriggs at keyww.com
Tue Sep 23 22:15:53 UTC 2003

I just lurk in this list, it's been a while since I've done a lot with Squeak, so sorry if its been hashed or is redunant or.. I'm curious if anyone can point me to a resource that describes the current morphic animation API. The thing is, I want to do some "animated" status graphics in VW, but VW just sucks for this kind of thing. And I remembered that Squeak had this "step" and other methods API which seemed to really make interactive graphics easy. I'm hoping I can glean the essence from it and see if I can't put something together for VW (no, I do not want to port Morphic to VW, that's--I think--a little more than I need).

TIA

--
Travis Griggs
Key Technology