[Babel] Looking for more translators

Yoshiki Ohshima Yoshiki.Ohshima at acm.org
Fri Sep 26 14:25:52 UTC 2003

  Hello,

> I we now decide to not include it "because there may be nicer solutions",
> chance is very high that nothing will happen at all.

  Well, I usually agree this "fix the fixable things in the base
image" strategy, but we should at least have the "base dictionary +
application specific dictionary" discomposition first.  Since many
packages are already external, a such package wouldn't want to rely on
ever changing single dictionary potentially overridden by many other
packages.

-- Yoshiki