None

=?gb2312?q?ye=20juan?= yejuan_1204 at yahoo.com.cn
Sat Sep 27 02:34:40 UTC 2003

Hi,
  I want to add some widgets into a "partsBin" ,which
can be used by others. But everytime I add a morph
into a "partsBin", the morph disappears. Is it the
reason that I do not make the observation of the
"partsBin"  : saturationUnder=0; luminious:=0;
brightnessUnder:=0. And how can I set these
apparameters.
  Maybe the method itself is wrong.
  So please tell me that how can I use the morph
"PartsBin" like the system does. How can I use the
flapTab.
   Sincerely,
                           lulu