None

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Sat Sep 27 04:19:01 UTC 2003

Hi, lulu,

Just drag the morph over the parts bin flap and drop it into the
interior of the open flap, and it will become available as a "part"
in the flap.

If the first row/column of the flap is full, its contents will wrap
to a second row or column; if this happens, just open the flap tab a
little wider to see its full contents.  (Perhaps this is what is
happening when the morph you drop appears to have "disappeared.")

Cheers,

  -- Scott