Generics

ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Sep 28 07:10:30 UTC 2003

Hi phil

But collection can contain any objects in Smalltalk so there is no need
for generic.
Then the collection all share an excellent protocol:
	do: collect: select:, issEmpty....

So you have at hand a really powerful set of collection. Note that type
safe does not mean too mcuh in the context of dynamically typed
language.

Stef