Apache frontend for Squeak, mod_scgi ?

Lukas Renggli renggli at student.unibe.ch
Sun Sep 28 19:35:30 UTC 2003

Hi Stef,

> because somebody should review it. So please have a look and tell us
> what you think (I'm too bad in concurrent programming) but I agree
> with you, fix like that are IMPORTANT because we should be able to
> trust the base image code.

well, I have to admit that I don't know a lot about concurrent
programming yet, just some basics that I read about some years ago. We
have to postpone that review until the next year, because I will join
the 'Concurrent Programming' lecture this term. I really hope that it is
possible to hand in the exercises in Smalltalk and not in Java, so I
could play a little bit with that part of the Squeak system ...

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli