[BUG][FIX]TextStream nextPutAll:

Frits Swinkels frits.swinkels at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 29 13:12:32 UTC 2003

That is not what happens in my 3.5: It shows "a Text for bla, bla" alright,
but a toggle gives me a long list of the individual letters of the text as
if Text was nothing but a collection. I do not see the runs while an
inspector does show them. If the runs show up on your image, we have a
bizarre problem.