[UPDATES] 52 for Squeak3.7alpha, advance to 3.7beta

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Thu Apr 1 18:05:27 UTC 2004

Frank Shearar wrote:

>>5841SMTPClientBracket-fbs -- Frank Shearer -- 23 March 2004
>>

>Where do the names in between the "--" come from? I ask because (picky
>pedant that I am) my surname's "Shearar", not "Shearer" :)

Actually, that changeset was missing a preamble, and I thought it was an
important enough change that it deserved a preamble, so I quickly threw
one together by copying from your message (in the BFAV).  I guess I
mispelled your name. :)

Generally, all changesets submitted for possible inclusion in the update
stream should have preambles.  (Although it is easy to forget sometimes,
so it's no biggie.)  I plan to get that changeset verifier
done/incorporated sometime during beta, so then it will be enforced.

- Doug