Error installing "Click for keyboard focus" package

Hernan Tylim htylim at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Apr 5 17:03:01 UTC 2004

Hi Jason,
	I cannot reproduce your error. I picked a fresh 5868 image,
installed clickForKeyboardFocusPackage and everything went ok. I tried
the new behavior on a browser and it worked too.

Could it be that other package that you have installed is conflicting
with this one?

By the way. I don't recommend to install this package on a 3.7 image
anymore (I will update the SM entry) because, I think, in the last
updates there were modifications on base methods that my package also
modifies, so installing this package would revert the modifications that
the updates did.

Regards,
Hernán