[ENH] DefaultProgressBar

Alexander at Lazarevic.de Alexander at Lazarevic.de
Tue Apr 6 09:22:30 UTC 2004

Hi Dan!

This update should speed things up considerably. I think there is room
for more, but even than it is hard to beat the MVC progress display by
speed. That's why I added a preference to switch between morphic and mvc
style progress display.

Alex.

PS: Filing this version into an image that contains an older version of
this changeset will fail.

from preamble:

"Change Set:		DefaultProgressBar
Date:			6 April 2004
Authors:		Alexander at Lazarevic.de, Karl Ramberg

A different progress bar will be displayed for MVC and Morphic. This
also ensures that a progress bar gets removed.

Update v1: This includes some additions by Karl to make ProgressMorph
look alot better.
Update v2: Added some speed tweaks and a preference to choose between
morphic and plain progress display.

Test:
This should be faster now.

['Now you see it... '
	displayProgressAt: Display center
	from: 0 to: 10000
	during: [:bar | 1 to: 10000 do: [:i | bar value: i]]] timeToRun.

"!