REMINDER: SF Squackers this Wednesday, 7 April 2004 (at a new time)

Tim Rowledge tim at sumeru.stanford.edu
Tue Apr 6 18:48:59 UTC 2004

Jon Hylands <jon at huv.com> wrote:

> Tim -- you should have done a presentation -- you get in for free that way.
Damn. Now if I'd realised it was going to be somewhere actually
accessible instead of newyork I would have done something. Too late now
I suppose.

Is it in a place where simply hanging out at camp smalltalk would work?
I really can't afford to register but I can probably find somewhere to
stay that I can afford. I need to be on the mainland that week anyway
to pick up a family memmber at YVR anyway,

tim
Useful random insult:- One too many lights out in his Christmas tree.