Squeak archeology - quo vs. //

Alan Kay Alan.Kay at squeakland.org
Tue Apr 6 20:34:40 UTC 2004

Hi Andreas --

Also take a look at what and how Bill Atkinson did for Quickdraw on
the Mac. He used pixel boundaries and many other really interesting
techniques when he did this work. A funny story is that he did all
this because he thought that we had done the Smalltalk graphics
"perfectly" so he wound up getting an interesting and useful result
by trying to reinvent it.

Cheers,

Alan

-----