[FIX] AddAllFix-ac ( [er][sm][et] The problem reported still exists )

Frank Caggiano frank at crystal-objects.com
Wed Apr 7 01:13:49 UTC 2004

Andrew Catton wrote:

> That certainly is something I can do, although we're in the middle of a
> hectic deployment at work right now, so I can't promise to even look at
> anything else for a while.  That said, this would be a pretty miniscule
> change--I was mostly interested in whether you or anyone else
> agreed/disagreed that this was the right thing to do.

I agree with your current proposed solution, raising an error.
Definitely leaving it as is isn't a solution, we should never knowingly
allow an infinite loop condition. And it does seem that if I wanted to
add a copy of myself to myself there are easier and better ways to do it.

If your strapped for time I could post the fix. let me know.

regards
--
Frank Caggiano				"The best education for the best
caggiano at crystal-objects.com		is the best education for all."

Logo Users Ring
http://www.crystal-objects.com/logo/logoring.html