A little namespace "proposal"

Andreas Raab andreas.raab at gmx.de
Thu Apr 8 10:25:30 UTC 2004

> Ok, I tracked it down to Scanner>>xLetter - if I use your version I can
> gladly compile methods with qualified names, but then I can't parse
> symbols like "#Foo::Bar". And if I use Dan's version of that method I
> can, but then of course I can't do qualified names. :)

Add this to the changes I sent:

Scanner>>scanLitWord
    "Accumulate keywords and asSymbol the result."
    | t |
    [(typeTable at: hereChar asciiValue) = #xLetter
        or:[hereChar = $: and:[aheadChar =$:]]]
            whileTrue: [
                t _ token.
               hereChar = $: ifTrue:[self xColon] ifFalse:[self xLetter].
               token _ t , token.
            ].
    token _ token asSymbol

Cheers,