Where is Squeak Headed?

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Fri Apr 9 05:39:28 UTC 2004

Hi Dan.  Yes, that would be great if you could make a first pass at a
new version of "Where is Squeak Headed".  I could potentially
contribute a paragraph or two on recent Squeak release content and also
developments in community processes such as harvesting.  Certainly you
could comment on the new 64-bit project, etc.

I assume you're primarily talking about this page (and related pages):

http://squeak.org/about/headed.html

There is also "The future of Squeak" page (linked from the top page of
the swiki) at http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/2915 , which is not
quite as badly out of date, but could also use some updating.

Probably these two pages should be combined into one... perhaps the
squeak.org "about" page could have a simple link to a master "Where is
Squeak Headed" page on the swiki.

- Doug