Flow experiences

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Fri Apr 9 05:49:35 UTC 2004

Hi Jimmie--

> How do I access the separate fileouts?

	When you file-in the Flow 2a installer, it unzips part of itself into
several files (and deletes them when it finishes, as I recall). You just
need to to stop in the middle, it sounds like you've taken care of that.
:)

> > [2a] is indeed the latest released self-installing version.
>
> What other versions are there? Squat?

	I haven't released any installers since then (the next one will be for
Squat). The closest you can get for now is the live code in the Squat
snapshots. :)

> I don't see any of the higher level stuff on [the Flow architecture
> page]. No Correspondents hierarchy, just a Correspondents class.
> No HTTPClient or HTTPServer, etc.
>
> Are those available elsewhere? or any of the Correspondents hierarchy?

	Right, those are still to come, sorry about that. I implemented some of
them in Interval Smalltalk (1996-2000), but haven't gotten around to
bringing them to Squeak yet (I keep finding other things to do :).

	thanks again,

-C

--
Craig Latta