I can't display a numer of Forms on a Form

Trygve Reenskaug trygver at ifi.uio.no
Fri Apr 9 07:29:04 UTC 2004

Many thanks, it worked.

I spent a good day experimenting with various uses of
WindowingTransformation, but it didn't occur to me to experiment with the
display defaults. It all makes sense, in hindsight.

Much can be said about Squeak, most of it unfairly. I said some of it
during my unsuccessful experiments yesterday. But the Squeak community is
very helpful and supportive and saves the day.

Again, many thanks
--Trygve

Trygve Reenskaug      mailto: trygver at ifi.uio.no
Morgedalsvn. 5A       http://heim.ifi.uio.no/~trygver
N-0378 Oslo           Tel: (+47) 22 49 57 27
Norway