Squeak in Robotics

Bruce O'Neel edoneel at sdf.lonestar.org
Fri Apr 9 13:17:05 UTC 2004

When I've cross compiled other things I've just

setenv CC "my cross compiler CC"
./configure
make

and it's worked.

Did you try that?

The only time this doesn't work is when some program is built as part of the
make process when is then run.  In that case you have to split out
things so that that program is built natively.

cheers

bruce

edoneel at sdf.lonestar.org