[BUG]borderStyle Re: broken mpeg player morph

Karl Ramberg karl.ramberg at chello.se
Fri Apr 9 15:05:51 UTC 2004

Gary McGovern wrote:

> Hello,
> When setting the borderwidth to zero with the viewer it sticks at zero.
> When it stick, the black spot cannot change the morphs xy pos. It just goes
> back to its former xy. The xy position only changes through the viewer
> menu.

Seems all bordered morphs get stuck with zero borderWidth.
Opening a Inspector and changeing it to something other than zero works.
The culpit of the problem is that with a width of zero you can not
set a width to the borderStyle.
And also when a borderWidth is set to zero or borderColor is nil you
cant change the
borderStyle. Seems like a bug to me.

I also get a borderWidth_ (borderWidth with a trailing underscore) in
the tile.

Karl