User interface (invisible world)

Vaidas Didzbalis vaidas at informaciniaiprojektai.lt
Fri Apr 9 16:45:26 UTC 2004

Ned,
thank you for response
> As long as you don't need more than one window, this is easy.
Task list is conceptual thing. Why opening squeak opens just one "world",
not two ? Well, maybe these are limits to allow cross OS  support. I like
Squeak environment (especially "Bright squeak" look), others may not, --
they fear such a responsive environment, but they could be  users of dumb
applications they got used to work with.
Vaidas