3.7 Full: Developers or Media users?

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Mon Apr 12 19:56:43 UTC 2004

> VMMaker would be *extremely* powerful and deep if someone would just
> write a
> little UI wrapper for the simulator so that you can run the simulator
> just
> from the world's open menu. That'd be an "aha-effect" that people
> wouldn't
> forget so fast... and besides it may actually lead to the simulator
> keeping
> in sync with the other changes if it could be more easily executed and
> be
> run casually.

Yes please do that. This would help a lot the demo-makers (that do not
have too much time
like me!). Having RB (or let us say its engine)  would be good too
because (1) nowadays showing that you have a browser without RB makes
eclipse people smile at you in a strange way and (2) we could get a
better support.

More and more people are used to SUnit, RB engine, incremental
compilation so we should take care of that.

Stef