Freedom for the Squeak DVD ? was Re: "Squeakers" documentary DVD with subtitles are on the Squeakland site!

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Apr 13 09:12:15 UTC 2004

By the way the french version of the book of Kim will be ready soon.
One or two weeks I guess,
so then the question of how to sell it will have to be answered.
May be we can find a print on demand in france but may be having a pdf
version on the squeaklanda website could be one way to deal with that
too. What is the position on this topic?

Stef