Please remember to close issue threads when resolved (was Re: [BUG] 3.6.2 VM has lost a primitive)

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Wed Apr 14 12:19:52 UTC 2004

On Tue, 2004-04-13 at 18:14, Ned Konz wrote:
> On Tuesday 13 April 2004 4:05 pm, Ken Causey wrote:
> > OK, now that this is sorted out, can we please close this thread?
> For
> > those of us that regularly troll through BFAV2 for harvesting
> purposes
> > long dead threads of this sort that are still open are very
> > disheartening
>
> I'm missing something... as far as I know, this was a new thread this
> morning.
>
> Unless we've gotten much faster, this is hardly a "long dead thread".

Indeed, I rewrote that sentence two or three times trying to avoid just
that meaning, I guess I failed.  What I mean is that there are several
threads of this sort in BFAV2 that appear to have ended in deciding to
not do anything (for one reason or another) but remain open.  Those are
long dead.  Clearly this one hasn't at least reached the 'long' state
yet.  Sadly I compounded the problem by not changing the subject
properly.  I'll correct that mistake now.

Ken