To-do list for 3.8 (was Re: AW: TFNR - What happened?)

Romain Robbes rrobbes at info.unicaen.fr
Fri Apr 16 13:43:22 UTC 2004

> - Romain's Services framework seems like a good thing to
> discuss/incorporate. (this won't be as disruptive as some of the other
> things)

I've still got some refinements to do on it (like being able to order
items in menus),
but it can be done (What's the schedule for 3.8 ?). If it is going in
the image, it might
be worthwhile to define all menu actions as services, which might be
quite long ...

Concerning disruptiveness, my package currently overrides 4 methods in
the system
to integrate with the browser and the alternative world menu.

So please discuss and criticize ;-).