Multiple OS Windows for Squeak?

Brad Fuller brad at sonaural.com
Sat Apr 17 16:54:16 UTC 2004

What a coincidence, I just asked this on irc.

I'm writing an application that needs to create two separate windows, each
in it's own physical monitor (from the same video card on a pc.) I really
hope that there is a relatively easy way to do it in Squeak. Otherwise, I
will have to do it some other way.

brad