ObjectAsMethods, MethodWrappers, and #perform:

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Tue Apr 20 08:48:46 UTC 2004

Hi romain

just a remark. I would pay attention not to use too much reflective
stuff for the registration mechanism if this is for that that you want
to use MW. Registry should be explicit because they represent
architectural elements of a system and they should be crystal clear so
that people use them without magic. At least this is my perception of
that. I like the registration mechanim of the file list but I
influenced it a lot :)

Stef